Latest News

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

Subscribe

MOMENTUM

today my fisrt 55K cycling..with geng2 dari team ombak shah alam, bersama triathlete; bro zaly, bro zaki, bro jay dan sifu amran..

kayuhan santai..but at some point they push around 45km/h...fuuuhh..nk tecabut lutut aku ni mengejor..basikal ni speed 9 je..ahaha....takpe2 yang penting... today was great traininig for me..maintain speed around 30km/h..boleh la kot nk follow.

need more time to training cycling...

just now..i'm thinking about MOMENTUM

when u cycling, u need a momentum to push..

compare to my LIFE??? yes..its give me something to think...

aku seorang yg memerlukan momentum utk kehadapan...
when cycling..people like to draft...drafting means follow behind others...reason?? more aero..potong angin..kurang penat..dapat lebih momentum..work less...easy to maintain your speed..
sometimes, when i do something in my life...
everything is like an experiment..
life is a learning process..
sport life is something really related to your life...
the passion..the determination...
how you handle it..
and you try to find the solutions...

what i can see when i cycling....??

if you want to push..u really need momentum..kadang2 kita akan terkebelakang apabila momentum kita tidak sama dengan cyclist dihadapan....when they push you..then its easy to you to push your self..

NOW i realize something...


i really need momentum in my life now...in what ever im doing, i really need someone to push me...push me to moving forward..i can't walk alone..
yes..dats me...what i can see...what i can feel rite now......

MOMENTUM

i like a cyclist on his bike...
cyclist in front of me is my supporter...
when i follow behind them....
its easy to me to follow the speed...
push beyond my limit...
more speed..more momentum..
easy to maintain my performance....
less work...
and
success in the ride...??


SO, in my real life..
when i follow someone really have passion with me...
like art or sport...
who can support me...
its easy to me to push beyond my limit...
more momentum..
more speed to done my work...
easy to maintain my work performance...
and success in my work...

but who is the "supporter" in my real life?
i don't really have it rite now...
i'm down in my real life...
i really need someone who really can support me...
give me some motivation...
give me momentum,
so i can push what i need to do beyond my limits..
to make me success in my study...

I'M DOWN NOW...

MUM,
i really miss you rite now...
i really need the past momentum you gives me...
i learn everything about arts from you,

dulu arwah mak penah cakap,,
mase die tgk artwork aku...
bakat ko ni dari mak dgn abah...
bukan semua anak2 ade..

yes..
i'm crying rite now...
everything not easy to handle this feelings....

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like ur honesty.

i'm touched when i read what u wrote on ur bib during SCKLM..

it's ok for men to cry..

zara